OUR 26th SEASON
Go to Reserving your adventure where securing your fun couldn’t be easier. Simply call our toll free reservation line at 1-888-752-9982 or remember 1-888-PLAYWVA and we will assist you with all of your reservation requirements. You can also email us at: email@example.com
Deposits and Payment – We require a $50 deposit to secure your reservation. Five (5) days prior to your trip departure we request the balance of your trip total. A receipt will be emailed when your payment(s) are made. If paying with cash a the trailhead or river, we request correct change. We do not have credit card ability in the field.
Cancellations and Refunds – If you must cancel, we will refund your trip price less the deposit. “No Shows” are ineligible for a refund.
Cancellations Due to Inclement Weather – Rarely must we cancel our trips due to weather. However, on the occasion weather is a factor, we reserve the right to cancel or move any trip for safety reasons or to enhance the quality of your experience. We are constantly looking for the perfect conditions suited to each of our adventures. If we do cancel your trip for any reason, we will make every attempt to accommodate your choice of another date, or you will receive a full refund. Refunds will only cover the cost of your charges to Outdoor Adventures, Ltd. We also reserve the right to selectively categorize or refuse participation to anyone we feel our trips are not suited for.
- Participants 17yrs. and under must have a signed consent parents or adult guardian prior to participation.
- Participants 12 yrs. And under must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian
- Each tour travels at the pace of the slowest rider. Larger tours may be double guided to allow for a range of skill levels.
- Signed consent and liability acknowledgement forms will be completed prior to participation.
- Tours may be customized for groups of five or more including departure time and itinerary.
HOW TO PREPARE
- Spring and Fall temperatures range between the 40’s at night and 70’s during the day. Prepare for rain in the Spring and cool to cold evenings in the Fall. It is not uncommon to get a late Spring snowfall in the Mountains of Warm Springs, Virginia. Summers in Greenbrier County, West Virginia are very pleasant. Temperatures range between 50 + 85 degrees. You could use a jacket near your campfire most nights. Comfortable dress for our activities are cycling wear or loose fitting clothing for our bike trips, paddlesports and hiking. Hiking boots are suggested for the terrain of most of our hiking tours. You should bring along gloves, binoculars, cameras, personal hydration systems, your personal biking pedals and shoes and helmet (if you wish, we will provide helmets) and any other personal items. Each participant in your party should prepare themselves adequately and possess the necessary skills and stamina for their chosen trip. Each trip is guide paced. Your guide will assess the optimum speed and distance of the trip based on participant performance. We want you to have the most fun possible. So, please plan ahead to prepare yourself adequately.
- SAFETY PRECAUTIONS There are inherent dangers in hiking, biking, canoeing, rafting and kayaking including the risks of hiking and biking in rugged terrain, swimming in cold, shallow moving water, contact with plants and animals, accidents or illness in remote areas, travel by vehicle or other conveyance, forces of nature or rapidly changing weather. We make every effort to minimize unnecessary risks. Exercise caution at all times and follow the instructions of your guide(s). Our goal is to help make your trip one of the safest and most enjoyable experiences that can be provided.